Sunday 7 April 2013

One day you also quit smoking..!!!!

Yes, I am certain now. .. it is a matter of time. You will get the message at the right time at the right place. It could be physical or emotional. What is important is the acknowledgment of message...!!!
I used to look at the people who quit smoking with wide eyes and great admiration.
"It needs strong will power" they say. True.. used to admit with a helplessness..
Well,  to be frank.. when I quit I never felt I did it with a'great will power'.. when it shown its ugly side, I simply left it..
Thereafter I gathered my thoughts as below:
1. I did not decide to quit; but to have a break for next twenty years..!!! (I look forward)
2. Never think of plus& minus;  never apply your logic..
3. Be very loose. Tell people 'nothing of that sort...I can start any time etc.
4. Never claim so called will power..
5.never advise others as if you are a great person. Tell them mildly the advantages you have now.
After all.. friends.. it is not the biggest achievement in this world... chill. .!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment