Tuesday 9 April 2013

Is it necessary to win all arguments..??

Take a moment....

did you ever feel a vacuum after a heated exchange with a loved one??

Yes I did..not once..but many a time..it is not guilty exactly...I know that my side of argument was right most of the time.. Then why the hell I did not get the sense of achievement? ??

There lies the point..!!!

You don't get the kick when you argue with someone who is close to your heart EVEN YOU ARE RIGHT....

It happens because you love/respect the other person more than the issue....your feelings to them are unconditional....it is beyond any logic you applied so far...

So I concluded that let me loose some battle even I could concur...no harm..after all it is for someone.....

This surrender gives you the kick....not the battle..!!!

Exception to this theory is my profession (I m a lawyer by the way) ..where I need to attack with all might for my client... after all there you are at work...!!!

Let is keep life simple...!!!

Love/rafeeque

No comments:

Post a Comment